AuthorMessage
VampireGenesis666

VampireGenesis666

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

VampireGenesis666's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: VampireGenesis666's Introduction VampireGenesis666's Introduction EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Hello, welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. My name is Royce, I am 23 years old. I have been playing Yu-gi-oh! sense 2002. I started the WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) which is a Yu-gi-oh! version of the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). We had 100's of people on the WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) roaster. I was a 73 time WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) World Heavy Weight Champion. a 67 WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) Champion, a 54 time WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) Intercontinental Champion, a 41 time WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) United States Champion, a 88 time WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) Hardcore Champion, and a 19 time WDE (World Dueling Entertainment) Tag Team Champion, as well as a Hall Of Famer. Now Yu-gi-oh! Gx just ended me and my friend choose to created an Duel Academy of our on we hit it big with 100.000's of students World Wide, this being the first ever Duel Academy. After the other Head Master left and I not able to understand most students and teachers and such I left and started a new project this time a Yu-gi-oh! Social Network a great friend of mine help but we failed, I loved the idea, Duel Academies all over the place I wanted something new, I tried again in 2012, My Yu-gi-oh! Social Network has been number one ever sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ygosn.com

VampireGenesis666's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1