AuthorMessage
Raich

Raich

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Test results : Lucy☺ Empty
PostSubject: Test results : Lucy☺ Test results : Lucy☺ EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Match :

Dragunitys vs Tenken Beast 1-2 14/20

Perfomance : 18/20

Duel 1 : You started out with a good backrow and lucky you opend with macro , that's pretty much slowed me , you was collecting your hand until i get back into to game , i drew MST and destroyed your macro and  went ahead for sychro but when i summoned Dux and seen skill drain oppening coming this pretty much killed me....gg wp. No missplays .

Duel 2 : You sided D.D. Crow and D. Fissure very good side for dragunitys . But your openning was terrible , No backrows to protect you only fissure to slow me down but had mst in hand so didnt helped you a lot , you hadnt any backrow and i took the game gg wp . No missplays you just hadnt luck here .

Duel 3 : Amazingly you opened with fissure but with a good backrow this time + you drew D.D. crow with Maxx c and after u banished my phalanx i was in your mercy , after so goods draws you took the game gg wp. No misplays here either

Deck : 20/30

Your deck is pretty good and solid altho it doesnt need changes it works perfect and it is strong.

Single :

Gravekeepers vs Blue eyes deck 0/5

Perfomance :8/15

Duel : You didnt played good you did much misplays Mad , either way you couldnt do anythink all your hand needed grave and i had face up Necrovalley .

Deck : 2/5

Your deck dont stand well like the part you got 3 ritual's but only 1 ritual spell , you should pull out decree and add a better backrow like bottomless , prison etc. no cylinder.... As far as i can see your deck need maiden and spells like sylver sky imo you should try rebuild your deck

Total : 48 

Extra : +2 & +3

Grand Total : 53

You will be placed in Uria Red better luck next time dude!
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Test results : Lucy☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test results : Lucy☺ Test results : Lucy☺ EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org

Test results : Lucy☺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1