AuthorMessage
Dovahkiin

Raviel Blue

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 5-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

monoman's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Match 1~

Hunders vs. Infernity - 1:2  7/10 Points

Performance - 18/20 Points

Duel 1:You had the infernity combo and locked me in third turn , even my fiendish and veiler wasn't enough to stop it , Well played.

Duel 2:No notable misplays! Rai-oh - D.D crow and Debunk was enough to insure the win here.

Duel 3:I wouldn't have pushed to Maxx "C" chain but other than that no other misplays , You had me locked again with that big backrow and LIM also insured that I got out no boss monsters!

Deck - 25/25

Solid Build.

Match 2~

Chaos Agents vs. Madolches - 5/5 Win

Performance - 10/15

Duel 4:This duel was one sided , Your backrow , Chataeu/Ticket and all this plusing was more than enough.

Notes:You had a ruling error , You attempted to use Tiramaisu's effect's while there were no Madolche cards in your graveyard and you made a misplay when you went into X-Saber Invoker forgetting that you had already used all your 3 Messengelato.

Deck - 20/20

Flawless deck , I wouldn't change anything

Extra:

Atitude +2
Using Different Decks +3

Grand Total Points : 90/100

You've made it to Raviel Blue! Congratulations

Last edited by Dovahkiin on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monoman01

Raviel Blue

monoman01

BA Record : 0-0-2

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:12 pm

notes for infernities:

2 break notably work better than 3 which I find clogs the hand, I have play tested with 3 and it is not that great, needle ceiling is for heavy spamming decks and mirror matches as I set a lot (note it only affects face up cards) so set mancers and patrols would be unaffected. Soul drain I may consider taking out however.

I have tried running roach and it is becoming a subpar card. This deck is based on what I run IRL so unless you have £350 to give me I will not get Hand very easily. Tune can help recycle mancers in the grave if I need to grind games out, maines is a stable.

note game 3: you used it upon a instant fusion, I responded by only letting you +1 off the maxx c by going into lavalval chain but making no further play.

notes for madolches:

I have tried with the t.g. build, running 1 or 2 t.g. striker is extremely inconsistent and wolf really adds nothing the deck can't do itself. It takes up space which I need to ensure constant spam ability. Spellstriker is merely there for rank 3 push plays and can open up moves from dead hands...you seem to misunderstand the deck. Upstarts and peace makes the deck a 36 card deck, peace can help stall if needs be but I may consider running swift scarecrow instead (advantage with one day I can activate it m2 after attacking and stall a turn damage). No need for fiendish chains as I run 2 effect veiler. Trap stun is needed in a format with heavy backrow and can ensure otk ability dependant on hand (it has won me several games). Running upstarts and peace also ensure supply for 2 spellstriker. I could not play angelly as we duelled on duelling network. Soul drain again was unsure why that was in there.
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

BA Record : 18-0-4

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 pm

In my opinion roach is nt that gd i used 2 have it in my deck but stopped because it was 2 easy 2 run over & giant hand i had in my decks but never used it if it was me i would advise using other cards but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Dovahkiin

Raviel Blue

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:17 am

I did say that you would be running 3rd break over a 3rd Barrier so the trap ratios would still be the same ,You have mirror force for spamming decks , also Hunders don't really spam , Roach is great vs many decks(Geargias , Chaos Agents , Chaos Dragons and many more..) with the amount of backrow you have in this deck , It can be a solid start vs any of the decks of this format.

Tune isn't really worth it , and you need 2lvl3 to summon it , mostly 2 mancers because it's searchable , Giant Hand is much more effective in a format that is ruled by firefists , also that doesn't skip the fact that you don't have no.103 Ragna Zero in your extra

monoman01 wrote:
you used it upon a instant fusion, I responded by only letting you +1 off the maxx c by going into lavalval chain but making no further play.

Doesn't mean that it was a good play still...

You simply teched some of the staples in a T.G Madolche build in what you called (a pure one) which isn't ain't even worth it , either run them all or don't bother with them , I also didn't complain with spellstriker (It's good because hootcake is at 1) T.G. Striker opens for amazing plays , Naturia Barkion for traps protection (What's better than going into tiramaisu safetly? Upstarts and Peace ain't worth it , Madolches search alot by themselves , you don't need to thin your deck with ticket and chataeu and a continously tiramaisu play , Even running fiendish chain isn't bad as it has an attack negation while veiler just lasts till the EP , if you don't like it , you can play divine wrath/Black horn , I was just giving opinions , I don't think trap stun is good in here , as madolches have no problem vs traps in here(destruction ones I am meaning) , they only fear fiendish/Prison/Breakthrough .. Have you considered playing seven tools of the bandit , It's a powerful card

@Ultraviolet : This format is a firefist format , Giant hand is an amazing card vs them , also it's good for a first turn yamato , Abysspike , Big eye , Dracossack and many more and I started to main it this format and it's done me well , you'll know very soon how much effective is that card in such a versatile format that we are in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Lock and Awarded!
Back to top Go down
monoman01

Raviel Blue

monoman01

BA Record : 0-0-2

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Dovah your arguments are flawed...

"I did say that you would be running 3rd break over a 3rd Barrier so the trap ratios would still be the same ,You have mirror force for spamming decks , also Hunders don't really spam"

Who in their right mind would run 3 break and 2 barrier...most decks run 3 barrier 1 break, 3 barrier 2 break, you did not listen when I said I have tested and they have clogged...also how was I meant to know that you were running Hunders and if you are referring to my side decking choice then all it takes is 2 set mancers and you to summon out your hunder with extra normal summon and I go +1 off needle ceiling.

Roach was good maybe for last format, in my eyes it is a waste of an extra deck space and too easy to run over at 1900 attack.

"Tune isn't really worth it "

Tune is great as infernities can grind out matches, it can help recycle mancers and heiress. I won my third round of regionals 2 weeks ago (I actually topped 4th with this build and qualified for WCQ) due to tune at end of time giving me 1500 extra LP.

With regard to Madolche you forget I was at least 5 cards down (2 hootcake and 3 angelly) and so my choices which I justified to you and you still ignore were great as 2 extra spellstrikers kept my rank 3 plays live which otherwise 2 other hootcake would have done. The T.G. build myself and a friend of mine who is a yugituber have tested in and out is not worth running and we both agreed it was too inconsistent. Trap stun works incredibly well and I may even consider siding another or running 2...if you are making power push plays or otk, especially with madolchepalooza, you can activate trap stun in BP and chain palooza to finish opponent off - and that is just one example. Seven tools costs 1000LP and with 2 instant fusions and 1 solemn already in the deck you do not want life point advantage to deteriorate further.
Back to top Go down
Dovahkiin

Raviel Blue

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Results revised! Congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

BA Record : 18-0-4

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:51 pm

The changes will nt count as it was done as a stupid reaction to mono's post mono will stay in hamon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monoman's Test Results monoman's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

monoman's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1