AuthorMessage
Tensa

Tensa

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Interrogation #1: Raich   Empty
PostSubject: Interrogation #1: Raich Interrogation #1: Raich   EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:41 am

Interrogation #1: Raich   Raich_10

Hello Raich!!! Thanks for dropping into our Interrogation room.. How are you doing?
oh sorry need to take the tape of your mouth ( rips the tape of raich's mouth & thinks this maybe a bad idea)

I am fine thnx
So Raich your from athens explain what it's like to live there and what special things are going on there ...

Hmm..hard to say well i guess it isn't that good the life here in athens....there are too many people from other countries wanting to show mercy to greeks and so i don't get out much but yeah life here is boring

What you do for fun in athens?

Most times i am going with my friends and playing basketball

All the NOA members picked you to be Interrogated ! ...How do you feel about that?

The feeling that NOA voted for me is nice i guess the feeling they are interested about you & that someone cares about ur life u know...

You are becoming a better duelist as of late! Do you want to share with us what you have been doing to become a better duelist & give some advice to the duelist looking to become better.

Well it is secret....JK..Well my training is joining different academies and warring all the time and if i lose not giving up just go on...Personally i do 4 war duels in a day and i suggest to others do the same !

What about your past in the world of YGO? Tell us more about that please & how you came across ygopro & dn!

Well i started to like yugioh from 7 years old i had random cards and was playing with my cousins after awhile we hadn't anymore money for ygo cards so i stopped buying them...When i become 11 years old i tried to search for ygo online it was a bit hard so i gave up...and before 6 months i found Ygopro in greek ygo blog and after DN and started playing ygo online.

If you could get Konami to change something what would it be & why?

I would like to unban some cards i loved using...and ban all rulers so YGO can be a fun game again...with all these E dragons around it's making the game harder than a childrens card game...

What are some of your favourite memories from your time playing YGO?

I don't remember any really...from the day i started joining academies and teams i learned ygo isn't childish and fun game anymore war is only this thing....''PLAY TO WIN : no ''PLAY FOR FUN'' but playing YGO has let me make a lot of good friends & i hope to make a lot of fun memories with them.

You are the leader of team night swords, tell us how it all began & what you hope to achieve with night swords...

Well before long time i had joined an academy named Resurrection duel academy or RDA and i wanted make a team there so i did after time i was bored and went to another academy called Xenon duel academy or XDA and moved the team there and after awhile there i came to NOA with my team to do a lot of warsss!!

Now the last question before I hand you over to the firing squad , do you have any last words to say to our readers, your fans, your enemies, anyone?

No
lololololololol

Last edited by Ultraviolet on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation #1: Raich Interrogation #1: Raich   EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm

guess no1 likes ur interview raich lol
Back to top Go down
Raich

Raich

BA Record : 4-0-1

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation #1: Raich Interrogation #1: Raich   EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:51 pm

atleast i got one no like u fagg.. jk lol
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation #1: Raich Interrogation #1: Raich   EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 pm

u wouldn't have 1 if i didn't interview u & i can't interview myself that's y mine is nt up yet
Back to top Go down
Raich

Raich

BA Record : 4-0-1

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation #1: Raich Interrogation #1: Raich   EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 pm

i will think some for u if u want xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation #1: Raich Interrogation #1: Raich   Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogation #1: Raich

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1