AuthorMessage
Raich

Raich

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Test Results : MCANoxivilus Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : MCANoxivilus Test Results : MCANoxivilus EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Match

Hunders vs Noble Knights 0/20

Notes: People stop using noble against me!!! However...

Perfomance : 17/20

Duel 1:

You opeened with Borz play and a beater 2200 and 2 sets...I did opeened with sea horse play set 2 and passed..You fuled your beater with arms (destiny and Excaliburn) attacked to me and passed..In my turn i played a Jewel Archifiend play (Mahunder+Prism) to get rid off ur beater after that i had full controll of the game and nice backrow and took the game easy.You didnt misplaed i just had advace in hands.

Duel 2:

Your opeening hand was realy abd and you tyred your best to win the game but you couldnt win with such a hand. No misplays only bad hands..

Notes: You didnt side anything i guess you have side decree it could help here , and if you dont you should side it or even main it as long as you dont run much traps.

Deck : 25/30

notes : i would -Release and + Oh Fice! or -Oh Fice and +Release ( you run once both no good idea)or -Release & Oh Fice and +2 decrees other than that the deck is alright...

Single:

Chain Beat vs Bunjins ??/5

Notes : You runned 2 tenki and more than one Crane so i will not bother here...Only that you didnt misplaed you had full controll 

Total : 42/100

Extra : +5

Grand Total : 47/100

You will be placed in Uria red . You are a great Duelist , your decks are alright and ofcourse you give all u have in a duel just next time read the rules and you will go straight to Hamon Blue i beleve you can with the fine tunings...You do know yout skills are better than Uria Red so dont rage cuz of that next time you will go higher!
Back to top Go down
Atif2z

Admin

Atif2z

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-3
SA Record : 0-0-0

Test Results : MCANoxivilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results : MCANoxivilus Test Results : MCANoxivilus EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Back to top Go down

Test Results : MCANoxivilus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1