Admin

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-3
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Test Result: BadLove Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Match Duel

Constellar vs. Black wings [2-0] - 0/20 Points

Duel 1:You played well that's the possible thing you could have done with your deck.Even though my 'Constellar Omega' was uneffected with spell and trap cards you could have destroyed by activating traps in chain links since you had 3 trap cards present.This gave me full control over the duel and you lost.No more misplays.

Duel 2:Your misclick paid you bad.I had full control over the match .The reason you lost you had no sides for my deck as you skipped siding to fast and your traps were unaffected for my monsters.

Note: Need alot changes in your deck.I see 'Blackwing - Elphin the raven' and 'dark eruption' was not much worthy.You should get 'blackwing - kalut' in hand if possible and pot of duality helps good.You should keep different types of trap too like 'compulsory evacuation device' and 'dimensional prison'.Ther should also be at least 1 'forbidden lance' in your deck.  

Performance - 12/20 Points

Deck - 15/30 Points

Single Duel

Flamvell vs. Morphtronic [1-0] - 0/5 Points

You could special summon allot and you were able to summon 'Power Tool Dragon' twice in less than 5 turns, nice!.You played good but when you summoned 'Morphtronic scopen'  you said you missed your move that turn and that let me special summon 1 more monster and in next you lost.No more misplays.

Note: Your deck was lacking some most important cards such as Dark hole and torrential tribute and your extra deck was not perfect.
You failed to do what u planned 2 times.Rule no 1 be calm and take your time whenever you make any move.If u remember this rule you will always avoid such silly misplays. 

Performance: 12/15 points

Deck - 3/5 points

Total: 42/95

Bonus:

Attitude: +3
Different decks: +2

Grand Total Points 47/100

You will be moving to Uria Red. You played good just need some changes in your deck.And if u remember that rule i hope u will do better and can make it to Raviel Blue next time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tensa

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: BadLove Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Starter GuideForum RulesDorm Testing Introduction
Tensa Theme:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neworderacademy.org

Test Result: BadLove

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1