AuthorMessage
Tensa

Tensa

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 am

Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! 2014-most-anticipated

Dying Light :: Release Date TBA 2014 :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360::

Game Info
What is dying light?
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning’s first light.

Thoughts: Dying Light is a game developed by Techland the same people who developed Dead Island which was a very enjoyable game but did not reach it's full potential for a few reasons mainly because of bugs. I hope Techland gets it right this time with Dying Light & gives us the Zombie game many of us have been wanting since Left 4 Dead.

Kingdom Under Fire II :: Release Date TBA 2014 :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4::

Game Info
What is Kingdom Under Fire II?
Kingdom Under Fire II is an action strategy RPG/RTS from Blueside and Phantagram. Offering three factions and three classes, one hundred types of troops, and several MMO features, the game allows players to engage in RTS combat while leveling up heroes and troops in an RPG fashion.

Thoughts: Kingdom Under Fire II is a game which has been in the making for around 5 r 6 years now the game was announced in January 2008, and has been subject to delay and changes to release platforms the game has also been in a closed beta-test since 2011 in South Korea.Now finally after that long time it's going to be released & it gets better KUF 2 is Free-To-Play & is a game very much similar to Dynasty Warriors. KUF 2 sounds like a very promising game but i will keep my expectations low because i have played the game which came before which was Circle of Doom & it  lacked real-time strategy elements, with much of the gameplay focus being on hack and slash combat i hope Blueside proves me wrong with it's mmo version of KUF & delivers a great game.I any of you don't remember Circle of Doom it was a Xbox 360 game here's a picture http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/08/KUF-CoD.jpg

The Crew :: Release Date Q3 2014 :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One::

Game Info
What is The Crew?
The Crew is a revolutionary action-driving game developed exclusively for next-gen consoles and high-end PCs that leverages the new hardware capabilities to connect players online like never before. The Crew takes you and your friends on a reckless ride inside a massive, open-world recreation of the United States that is brimming with exciting challenges. Generous in content and tailored for the connected generation, The Crew is the next-gen game that redefines action-driving.

Thoughts: The Crew is a new type of racing game a social racing game other games have some social things in them just like Need for Speed: World but The Crew's main focus is on social with missions that can be played with friends or with online co-op matchmaking.The multiplayer mode lets players create teams to compete online in races and other gametypes.There are no in-game loading screens or pauses.Players can also build cars with a tie-in app for iOS and Android.The Crew is Ubisoft's effort to make a significant dent in Need for Speed's dominance in arcade-action racing & from what i have seen & read it looks set to do that. The Crew is a game for all of us who are tired of the Need for Speed games & want something new i really hope The Crew doesn't let us down & brings us a really fun & enjoyable game.

The Elder Scrolls Online :: Release Date April 4, 2014 :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One::

Game Info
What is The Elder Scrolls Online?
The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise – and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Whether you play with your friends or adventure alone, the game’s innovative combat system allows you to focus on action and tactics, not the UI. Use any weapon or armor at any time and customize your abilities to play the way you want as you uncover the mysteries of Tamriel and seek heroic quests on your own terms. Explore the far reaches of Skyrim, the mysterious lands of Morrowind, the sprawling metropolis of Daggerfall and beyond. The choices you make, from the alliance you join to the battles you fight, will shape your destiny and the world of Tamriel.

Thoughts: The Elder Scrolls Online wasn't originally in my top 10 not because it's not a good game but because of it's subscription fee with is a costly $14.99/€12.99/£8.99 per month just like others the subscription fee at that price will keep me away from play it but over time i'm sure that subscription fee will drop in price to compete with other mmo games like final fantasy xiv which is the game i will be playing until it does. The Elder Scrolls Online is a game i really want to play in 2014 because it goes back to how Oblivion was (yup i'm a Oblivion fan didn't like skyrim) so if it has more a Oblivion feel to it i will definitely check it out. If any of you are wondering what game Elder Scrolls Online replaced on the top 10 it was The Witcher 3 which was delayed until February 2015.

The Division :: Release Date Q4 2014 :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One::

Game Info
What is The Division?
The Division is a new game in the Tom Clancy franchise. Using the Snowdrop engine, it is a open world, multiplayer RPG game set in a world devastated by a deadly pathogen. Players will fight enemy factions, loot abandoned buildings and level up their player as they explore a ravaged New York City.

Thoughts: The Division looks like a really good shooter for once with a interesting story & has mmo like elements to it.The Division is trying something new for a shooter game & not just going to be another shooter game (sets call of duty on fire xd).

Infamous Second Son :: Release Date March 21, 2014 :: Platform(s) PlayStation 4 ::

Game Info
What is Infamous Second Son?
inFAMOUS Second Son, a PlayStation 4 exclusive, brings you an action adventure game where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection (D.U.P).
Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive D.U.P. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.

Thoughts: Infamous Second Son will be an interesting & fun game for all those Xbox gamers changing console to the ps4 because the Xbox doesn't have any game like this & is a game i'm looking forward to playing & so are many playstation gamers it will be fun to see how Sucker Punch continues the inFAMOUS story & how having multiple powers will work.

Dragon Age Inquisition :: Release Date Q3 2014 :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360::

Game Info
What is Dragon Age Inquisition?
Dragon Age: Inquisition, you will take on the mantle of Inquisitor and lead a team of heroes on a perilous journey through a living, multi-region open world. Discover the dramatic world of Thedas, from war-torn plains to jagged coasts, in this upcoming action RPG from BioWare, the creators of Mass Effect.

Thoughts: Dragon Age Inquisition is a game i'm really excited about & hope BioWare give us the game we want this time & not the failure which was Dragon Age 2. BioWare really need to get this game right to restore some faith in the company after what happen with Dragon Age 2 & Mass Effect 3 & from the looks of it they have Dragon Age 3 looks amazing & has a bigger world after Bioware took a page from Skyrim's book & decided to make the world bigger & not  reuse environments like they did in Dragon Age 2.

Final Fantasy XV :: Release Date TBA 2014 :: Platform(s) PlayStation 4, Xbox One::

Game Info
What is Final Fantasy XV?
Final Fantasy XV (formerly Final Fantasy Versus) is an upcoming action role-playing video game being developed and published by Square Enix & is about the story of a young king sworn to defend the last crystal in the world from the "hectic order" outside of his kingdom. It's a fight between ancient and modern techonology, and the struggle of one king to protect the old ways.

Thoughts: Final Fantasy XV is a game many gamers have been eagerly awaiting for & after 8 years we will finally be able to play it well hopefully xd. Final Fantasy XV is the game Square Enix hopes that will restore some faith in the company & the Final Fantasy series after the disappointment that was Final Fantasy XIII & i think they have done just that. Final Fantasy XV is a game which reminds me of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII & so it should since some of the team which maded that game are woking on Final Fantasy XV people like Tetsuya Nomura,Hajime Tabata  & Kazushige Nojima with these guys making Final Fantasy XV i'm sure it will be a great game.

Destiny :: Release Date  September 9, 2014 :: Platform(s) PlayStation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360::

Game Info
What is Destiny?
Destiny is the newest franchise from Bungie and its ambitious successor to Halo. It is a first-person shooter  with elements of open-world sandbox and persistent world where humans are up against an alien threat seeking to rid them of of existence.

Thoughts: Destiny is a game i can't wait to play it's like a FPS MMO type game which will be a completely new take on the FPS  genre & it what Bungie & Activation hope to be the new Call of Duty not as in the game but it's success. Destiny looks amazing & with it being like a mmo it will have large scale public events which will be really fun for a FPS game i hope Destiny can live up to the expections people have of it & bring us a really good new FPS game.

Watch Dogs :: Release Date  May 27, 2014 2014 Wii U Release Date TBA :: Platform(s) PC, PlayStation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U ::

Game Info
What is Watch Dogs?
Watch Dogs is a daring open-world action-adventure set in a near-future Chicago where technology - and personal information - is controlled and monitored by the ctOS - the Central Operating System. As Aiden Pearce, one of the many victims of this system, you'll hack into ctOS in order to take this corrupt system down for good.

Thoughts: Watch Dogs looks set to be 1 of the top games of 2014 with it's unique open-world yes there has been other hacking type games but none have been open-world & use hacking the way watch dogs does for example one ways of making cash is to trace signals to a Wi-Fi router, hack in, and use a webcam to steal the financial info of some poor, unwitting sap, other things you can do with Pierce is use his focus abilities to get a slow-motion overview of what's currently happening in the local district. Using this information he can take part in optional activities. For example, you might discover that a man is lying in wait with plans to assault his ex-girlfriend, and you can intervene and prevent it happening, then chase the person and bring them to your own kind of justice, either on foot or in a stolen car. Now that is what i call a really fun game so lets hope Watch dogs can meet our expections or even surpass them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm

no1 like games?
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Hamon Yellow

Haseo

BA Record : 0-0-2

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Out of personal interest and of the people around me elder scrolls online and dragon age are not really somthingg we want or even are thinking about getting, altho the erst seems solid.
Altho games that are to be mentioned but are forgotten like driveclub and mgs phantom pain.

On the side note, i'm gonna stream mgs ground zero and inFamous second son this week friday or earlier (depending on when they release)
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Elder scrolls online wasn't originally on my list like i said above but was the game i thought of after replacing the witcher. Also a lot of people want 2 play the new dragon age because it's more like the first & the world is twice as big as the first dragon age & yes driveclub is a gd game but most people have forgotten about it since it got delayed & the crew has taken it's place as the racing game to get another thing which i think is hurting driveclub is that it's free with playstation plus.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Hamon Yellow

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Also, just imo im waiting more for KH3 then 2.5 since, well i already played those so many times i remember the stories =P
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:08 pm

That will be a long wait KH3 isn't going 2 be released until next year most likely since Final Fantasy XV is their main focus atm.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Hamon Yellow

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 pm

well, then FFXV shouldnt be in there either, its not a fact its going to b ein 2014 SE even said it was a rumor not a fact, also i remember reading somwhere it may even become that FFXV is in 2015 and KH3 maybe even 2016
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 pm

FFXV has a release date of TBA 2014 KH3 has a release date of 2015 mostly because Tetsuya Nomura is also director for Final Fantasy XV.

Longtime Kingdom Hearts producer Shinji Hashimoto confirmed as much in a new interview with IGN, published by the well-known gaming site on Tuesday morning, saying that there was simply no avoiding delays to Kingdom Hearts 3 while Nomura focused on Final Fantasy XV.

"We can't give too much information but certainly looking at Final Fantasy XV, it's not as if it's in competition with Kingdom Hearts 3 for resources or anything like that," Kitase said when asked for an update on the two games earlier this week. "It's quite far into development now and it is being given a very high priority within the company itself, but that doesn't mean Kingdom Hearts isn't."

Final Fantasy XV has more chance of coming out this year than KH3 we will find out more in june (E3) which i will stream on NOA just like i did on rels forum & i will also make a top 10 Fall Anticipated Games video after E3.

Release Date: TBA 2014
http://uk.ign.com/games/final-fantasy-versus-xiii/ps4-826846

Also if you have saw the AngryJoeShow Final Fantasy XV is also in his top 20 2014 games as well as many other top 10/20 videos also this is my top 10 it says that under the youtube video if you go 2 it on youtube

One other thing xd i think your more a JRPG fan than a rpg fan since the games you talked about r JRPGs if you where a rpg fan i'm sure you would like games like dragon age,mass effect & the witcher etc.
Back to top Go down
DuelDisk

Hamon Yellow

DuelDisk

BA Record : 2-0-3

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:49 am

I would like to play these 3 games -
The Division
Titanfall
Watch Dogs
eagerly waiting for these 3 games to release
and Batman: Arkham Knight too
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Titanfall is already out that's y it's nt in my list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1