AuthorMessage
Dovahkiin

Raviel Blue

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 5-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

DuelDisk's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: DuelDisk's Test Results DuelDisk's Test Results EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Match 1~

Mermails vs. Harpies 1:2 - 20/20 Points

Duel 1:I had a strong Defensive/Attack line and after Phantasml Dragon was out of materials you had nothing that could have helped you win. GG

Notes:Sided in Debunk , Mind Drain , Soul Drain , you sided everything that kill a mermail deck Good call!

Duel 2:I didn't start this one with a really good hand and that debunk took me by surprise and after you had used Chidon to return abyssocea to my deck and with nothing realy helpful in hand it was pretty much over for me.

Duel 3:You started this one with a really killer backrow against mermails while my decree and malevolent were deep in deck and after you summoned crimson bladder and took out my megalo it was pretty much Game over for me.

Performance - 17/20 Points

Deck:I would Definitly max Icarus to 3 it's a great card and +2 advantage for you and perhaps keep that Evilswarm as a side it's still good tho just my opinion.

Deck - 28/30 Points

Match 2~

Frognarch vs. Chaos Dragons 0:1 - 5/5 Points

Duel 4: I got a really bad starting hand with no swap frog and you definitly had a counter for every possible move i could have done.

Performance: 14/15

Deck:Solid Deck but i would replace those traps you got with Decrees and add more chaos monsters.

Deck - 3/5

Extra:
Using Different Decks +2 Points

Grand Total Points 89/100

You will be moving to Hamon Yellow. you have the capabilities of a good duelist just tune your decks abit more and i am sure you would make it to Raviel Blue Better luck next time!
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

DuelDisk's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuelDisk's Test Results DuelDisk's Test Results EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org

DuelDisk's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1