AuthorMessage
Nottu

Nottu

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 am

Saffron City - Silph Co Main Building
R & D Department: 4 January 2006, 10:12 PM
The research and development floor was dark and silent, as was per usual when Silph closed for the weekend. All was silent, except for the lone cubicle in the center of the room. This cubicle was illuminated by a table lamp and was producing the sound of keystrokes. Someone was pulling overtime. The cubicle in question belonged to a one, Conor Knight, son of Mitchell  Knight, former head of the department.

His dark blue hair draped down over his black framed glasses, causing a bit of irritation before he combed it aside with his dainty fingers. He rubbed his sapphire eyes in an attempt to get the drowsiness out of them. Taking off his coat, he sighed with relief, knowing he was finally alone in the building. Now he could get to work, and not on his company's actually project.

Conor didn't get this job on pity however, considering he was only 15. No no, Conor had earned this job. He had proven his intellect to be far beyond worthy of picking up his father's work. Mitchell Knight had been the genius behind the creation of the first digital Pokemon, Porygon. Conor had taken it a step further, and developed the Silph Co Up-Grade. The Up-Grade was used to make Porygon capable of working in space and had created a multi-million pen deal with the Hoenn Space Center. That wasn't enough though. Not for Conor. After the Up-Grade was developed, he started working on his newest project. A new up-grade built on the current. Something didn't turn out quite right though. How the disc managed to hold a terrabyte of information when it was only designed to hold around 8 gigabytes was beyond him.

Following the mishap of the second uprade for Porygon, and the project cancellation for the Mossdeep Space Mission, Porygon, now Porygon-Z, was left in Conor's care once more. He had named his friend Tron, after one of his favorite films and Tron was always at his side. Conor's work at Silph was made all the faster and more effective thanks to the help from Tron. Often playing around on his monitor to keep Conor smiling through out his work day or fixing programming errors found in the Silph Server. As much as Conor loved his Porygon-Z, he often felt alone.
The storm outside was building still as Conor tapped away on his keyboard. His newest project had been a work-in-progress for the last several months and was off record as far as Silph Co was concerned. In fact, no one inside the company even knew about it. That's just how Conor wanted it. A few keystrokes later, and an image began to materialize on the screen. It took the shape of a head. Then it formed into a more feminine face. Strands of colorless hair grew from the top and trailed down until they met the now forming shoulders.

Conor looked up from his keyboard momentarily and took a look at the screen, "Blue eyes I think. Maybe hazel," he muttered to himself and then pressed a few more keys. The eyes on the girl's face slowly faded from gray to blue and then changed to hazel. Conor scratched his chin, still disappointed that he hadn't grown any facial hair, then changed the eyes back to blue. "Lighter shade. Definitely lighter."

The minutes went by and Conor's screen continued to show the girl. Her body had finished materializing on the flat monitor. He nodded at the proper body shape and kept working. Within the hour he had settled on crystal blue eyes, fair skin and an average B cup with a moderately small waist. The hair he had yet to decide on. He set the hair to alter colors until he saw one he liked. The monitor began to cycle through every possible hair color. As it did, an idea struck Conor like a Thunderbolt striking a Magikarp in midair: rainbow hair.

Midnight was rapidly approaching but Conor didn't seem to pay it any mind. The woman he had created on his computer was finished. A perfect girl for him. With a swelling feeling of anxiety, Conor began uploading his digital intelligence into the program. It would make her just as smart as him and she could even learn. Artificial Intelligence, the first of its kind, and she was all his.

The upload was completed. Conor's heart raced as he eased the mouse over to the "Start Program" icon. The screen went dark. The sound of foot steps was heard and a figure began walking toward the screen. Conor flicked on his webcam, allowing the interaction program to function. The girl came into the digital spotlight on screen, her hair shining vividly in a seven-color spectrum. Conor began to smile widely as he finally saw the perfect girl before him.

She opened her eyes and blinked away the sleep from them, stretching for the first time and yawning in a rather adorable manner. She looked staright at the screen and spoke finally, "H-hello."

"Hello there," Conor smiled as he spoke, "How are you feeling?"
"I...feel...alive," she felt her self as she spoke and eventually smiled at him, "Who are you?"
"My name is Conor. I...I made you."
"Conor. That name is so becoming of you. I like it," she blushed slightly.
"I didn't name you however. Do you know what you would like to be named?"
She stood there and thought for a moment, "May I access your internet browser, Conor?"
"Of course," he opened the browser, bringing the girl onto the webpage.

The girl adjusted her shirt and touched the search bar. Letters began forming and making words as she held it. Soon the search engine brought forth dozens of results. She scoured and searched for a while before closing the browser on her own.

"Did you find a name you liked?" Conor asked shyly.
"I did. I will be known, as Olivia," she answered proudly.
"Olivia. Perfect. It suits you well."

The two smiled and gazed at each other through the camera and monitor that seperated them for what seemed like hours. By three in the morning, they had conversed and gotten to know each other. Olivia was not shy in sharing with Conor that she found him overly attractive and wanted to be with him every day.

"I have just the thing," Conor held up a finger as he spoke, signalling her to wait a second. He reached into his messenger bag and produced a strange looking laptop with what looked like an arm bracer on the bottom. A wired headset with a strange eye lens was plugged into it as well, "This is my personal arm-mounted laptop. The headset has a camera and a viewing lens. I can upload you to it and take yo with me everywhere I go."

Olivia beamed at him through the monitor, "I can!? We can be together all the time? What are you waiting for? Get me off this desktop!"

End Chapter One
Back to top Go down
Raich

Raich

BA Record : 4-0-1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:53 am

really good job nice one Nottu
Back to top Go down
Nottu

Nottu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:06 pm

Aw, thank you Raich...u~
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

BA Record : 18-0-4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:48 am

Nicely done Nottu it was a good read it must of took sometime to write that thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to more bravo 
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Nottu

Nottu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 am

This is a story I wrote a while back, but I decided to flesh it out some more. Glad you all like it and Look forward to more of it posted later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 pm

I love pokemons and that was a very good story , thank you for sharing bro
Back to top Go down
Nottu

Nottu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 pm

And that was only chapter one~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Haha can you put charizard on next one
Back to top Go down
Nottu

Nottu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Charizard?

Well, Conor doesn't own a Charizard or anything, so I'm not sure how I would include it.
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

BA Record : 18-0-4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 pm

We want more xd yes 
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Reality Check

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:37 pm

wow O: i was really intrigued!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Fan Fic: Love and Tech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1