HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share| .

STAFF POSITIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tensa


avatar

Posts : 557
Points : 1600
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: STAFF POSITIONS Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 pm


NOA Staff Positions


Staff Positions

New Staff Team needed so all positions will be available for now


War Manager

Teacher

Assistant

Moderator

How to Apply wrote:
Position to apply:
Activity:
Knowledge about this position:
What can you offer to NOA to make it better:



Last edited by Tensa on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neworderacademy.org
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 pm

I am interested in the moderation or event manager. I am hard working and highly dedicated , only problem my english its imperfect
Back to top Go down
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Position to apply:moderator
Activity:everyday
Knowledge about this position: well i used to run as admin in fabled duel academy so i think i can handle almost anything
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: high dedication , fast work , only problem its my english that its not perfect but whit effort i can make a decent language
Back to top Go down
Lucy☺

Uria Red

avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 260
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 1-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0
Age : 19
Location : Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:00 pm

i would to ve event manager i have much experiance from ressurection academy im event manager there and know about event from Chaoseraacademy

i know very well to use challonge

and u know me walshe a


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tensa


avatar

Posts : 557
Points : 1600
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Post in the format guys & I don't care about other academies events



Starter GuideForum RulesDorm Testing Introduction
Tensa Theme:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neworderacademy.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hostile

Raviel Blue



Posts : 47
Points : 330
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 3-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-1
Location : not here

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:36 am

seto123 wrote:
Position to apply:Teacher
Activity:everyday
Knowledge about this position:i know how to test and i have known lots of testing needs i made a deck for testing and in every academy i ever have been in i tested more than 15+ people
What can you offer to NOA to make it better:be active and when people need tests and are on devpro i can test them


Position to apply:event manager
Activity:everyday
Knowledge about this position:i use challonge to make tournys and i can make stuff very fair
What can you offer to NOA to make it better:make a couple tournys have about 50-150 points put for winning

Thanks for your interest in becoming a teacher in NOA!!!
I would like to have a word with you and a few duels if possible...
You can add me on Skype (BelgiumElite).
Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Stamina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haseo

Hamon Yellow

avatar

Posts : 42
Points : 1700
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 am

Tought i'd give it a try.

Position to apply: Anything you guys are comfortable with

Activity: Trying as much as i can but due work i might only be active forum-wise

Knowledge about this position: Pretty much an all arounder, at the other acad i worked my way up from member -> teacher -> Mod -> Admin

What can you offer to NOA to make it better: Whatever you guys want me to do or whatever i can do myself.


What is it you want from me?!
                                                                    -Haseo (.Hack//GU)-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunsmaker


avatar

Posts : 22
Points : 100
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:07 pm

-wait too long for the respond, removed-




Last edited by gunsmaker on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke-Aniki


avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 250
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Position to apply:Teacher
Activity:Everyday
Knowledge about this position: I was a teacher on some academies who're dead now , known as Hiroshi Nakahara, i can analyze well someone's deck and i love original one.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I'll be friendly with all people and be free for testing or questions anytime i'm online ! ^^


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raich

Moderator

avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 1375
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Position:Game Master
Activity:Every Day
Knowledge:I want to help other game masters with my ides that may be good
What can you offer to NOA to make it better:I will awardign the most games cuz the head game master got problem!



Other Sig's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Daisuke-Aniki wrote:
Position to apply:Teacher
Activity:Everyday
Knowledge about this position: I was a teacher on some academies who're dead now , known as Hiroshi Nakahara, i can analyze well someone's deck and i love original one.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I'll be friendly with all people and be free for testing or questions anytime i'm online ! ^^

you won´t get it has you aren´t dormed
you never online in academy
you dont have 10 post also

suggest you too be more active and get tested
Back to top Go down
Raich

Moderator

avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 1375
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Zsadist wrote:
Daisuke-Aniki wrote:
Position to apply:Teacher
Activity:Everyday
Knowledge about this position: I was a teacher on some academies who're dead now , known as Hiroshi Nakahara, i can analyze well someone's deck and i love original one.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I'll be friendly with all people and be free for testing or questions anytime i'm online ! ^^

you won´t get it has you aren´t dormed
you never online in academy
you dont have 10 post also

suggest you too be more active and get tested

Gl to find tester Daisuke and dont forget u are in Founder team so it will be easy :p



Other Sig's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Lucy☺ wrote:
i would to ve event manager i have much experiance from ressurection academy im event manager there and know about event from Chaoseraacademy

i know very well to use challonge

and u know me walshe a


Post in correct form
Be more active on acadmy
Show us some of your work

Back to top Go down
MetalMayhem

Uria Red

avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 10
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: Very Active Very Happy
Knowledge about this position: Its easy enough when you have common sense
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: Knowledge of YGO Game and Cards, A friendly and welcoming attitude to everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mau5Trap




Posts : 4
Points : 0
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Event Master/Game Master
Activity: I've been decently active since I started here
Knowledge about this position: I've run a few tournaments here and there. I've judged at National levels for Card fight Vanguard. So I can help with that game as well.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: A happy attitude, plenty of knowledge, and a willingness to work hard.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reality Check




Posts : 2
Points : 0
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: Pretty active
Knowledge about this position: Other then being below the administrating rank, checking on all topics, test results, answering questions, locking topics, keeping the forum clean, giving warnings, assisting with answers. A moderator can also test and create small events.

What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I can offer you a safe academy, Give me the exact idea you are hoping to accomplish and I will be at your aid to win it over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:21 pm

MetalMayhem wrote:
Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: Very Active Very Happy
Knowledge about this position: Its easy enough when you have common sense
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: Knowledge of YGO Game and Cards, A friendly and welcoming attitude to everyone


For now you got a trial work hard and you may have the position.
Back to top Go down
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Mau5Trap wrote:
Event Master/Game Master
Activity: I've been decently active since I started here
Knowledge about this position: I've run a few tournaments here and there. I've judged at National levels for Card fight Vanguard. So I can help with that game as well.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: A happy attitude, plenty of knowledge, and a willingness to work hard.

Well you arent event manager or game master but you will be an vanguard judge for now on plzz give us a skype contact if possible
Back to top Go down
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: Pretty active
Knowledge about this position: Other then being below the administrating rank, checking on all topics, test results, answering questions, locking topics, keeping the forum clean, giving warnings, assisting with answers. A moderator can also test and create small events.

What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I can offer you a safe academy,  Give me the exact idea you are hoping to accomplish and I will be at your aid to win it over.

Sorry you will not being moderator but thank you for acpting our counter offer of reporter
Back to top Go down
monoman01

Raviel Blue

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 780
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0
Age : 23
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Position to apply:
Event Manager and Teacher

Activity:
Hopefully on most days for at least an hour to see what's poppin'

Knowledge about this position:
I held both positions on yugioh academy (head teacher and held most of the events on them) even though the forum got dispanded you are welcome to check it out (www.ygoacademy.forumotion.net) and held event manager on CEA for a bit as well, so I understand how the systems for both work and I kind of know what sort of events people like and dislike through trial and error in previous forums.

What can you offer to NOA to make it better:
Event Manager: Exciting new events which I hope everyone will participate in (not just weekly tcg matches but I have a few cool ideas up my sleeves), past experience and success at hosting tournaments (both friendly and competitve) in other forums. Most importantly is this - friendliness and ability to anwser every members' question with grace, speed and dignity.

Teacher:
Having been head teacher in my previous forum I understand that there is always the need for more teachers to come through so that you can get through testing and dorm assignment quicker. I can offer my services in full and succinct write-ups. I believe more personal responses are key to players abilities especially in writing areas of improvements for them to help development so they can advance up the dorm rank system, as a teacher, being able to help new players and teach them cool combos and deck ideas is extremely rewarding.

I believe I have good knowledge of yu-gi-oh rulings and know the ropes of how forums are run and so believe I will make a good addition to the team of staff on the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codymartin




Posts : 3
Points : 0
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Position to apply: reporter
Activity: very active
Knowledge about this position: I am good at reporting stuff


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 am

Position to apply:Moderator
Activity:im the most active man in this forum so i can help you guys with anyting i can
Knowledge about this position:i was moderator before so i can make turnaments and staff like that so it will be great if im the moderator
What can you offer to NOA to make it better:i can make the forum more active
Back to top Go down
Guest





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: I will try my best to be online during the week.
Knowledge about this position: I know when the rules of the chat and I would the power in chat if I had to if someone was breaking the rules.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I would make the chat more friendly for the new members.
Back to top Go down
Tensa


avatar

Posts : 557
Points : 1600
RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 18-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 am

DeadlySulfur666 wrote:
Position to apply: Moderator
Activity: I will try my best to be online during the week.
Knowledge about this position: I know when the rules of the chat and I would the power in chat if I had to if someone was breaking the rules.
What can you offer to NOA to make it better: I would make the chat more friendly for the new members.

That's a chat moderator not a Moderator thank you for your interest in becoming one of NOA's Staff give us a few days & we will give you an answer.



Starter GuideForum RulesDorm Testing Introduction
Tensa Theme:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neworderacademy.org
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: STAFF POSITIONS

Back to top Go down

STAFF POSITIONS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Similar topics

-
» Staff Positions Available
» Staff nominations
» Daimier-Benz G4 German Staff Car 1939
» Duel Academy's List of Staff
» GERMAN STAFF CAR

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Order Academy :: Main Lobby :: Forum Rules and Announcements-