Atif2z

Admin

Atif2z

RP Points : 0
Survival : 0-0-0
BA Record : 4-0-3
SA Record : 0-0-0

Test Result: Mr. Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Test Result: Mr. Awesome Test Result: Mr. Awesome EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Match Duel

Constellar vs. Yugi Deck [2-1] - 5/20 Points

Duel 1: No misplays I was the one who was playing like a noob just as i saw your deck.You never had much problem in Game 1 and no major misplays.

Duel 2: I got a lil serious and started playing better.It was good you were able to summon different lvl monsters.But you lost cuz Yugi deck is no match with Constellars. You had your sides but unfortunately it never came up nor the card which could have destroyed my backrows.

Duel 3: You were able to summon alot of monsters and u kept some right sides, Nice!.3rd turn I was able to draw more cuz of "Maxx-c" and you continued summoning monsters it gave me some nice traps i needed.And till next turn u lost all monsters on the field. Must keep "Keeper of Genesis" if u have lvl 5 monsters in your deck.After that everything changed and i got full control over the game and Finally you lost.

Note: Your deck was different from other decks that ppl generally use for Dorm tests but it wasn't much strong.You need some changes in your deck.You should keep more typhoons as ppl use alot of traps and should keep the deck size limit 40 as u may draw cards you want much faster.

Performance: 15/20 points

Deck - 20/30 points

Single Duel

Evoltile vs. Chaos Dragons [0-1] - 5/5 Points

Chaos Dragons are powerful decks and you used it very well.Your strategy was good and since you got the 'Dark Armed Dragon' and 'Return from Different Dimension' at the same time you just killed me in just one turn.I was able to overcome most of the situation but that turn i couldn't do anything at all.Very well played and No misplays.

Performance: 15/15 points

Deck - 5/5 points

Total: 65/95

Bonus:

Attitude: +3
Different decks: +2

Grand Total Points 70/100

You will be moving to Uria Red.You have potential to do better just need to work more on your decks you will be using for dorm tests.Anyways played good I'm sure you can make to Raviel Blue Next time
Back to top Go down
Mr.Awesome

Uria Red

Mr.Awesome

BA Record : 0-0-1

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: Mr. Awesome Test Result: Mr. Awesome EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 pm

hueheuheuheuehue cx
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Tensa

BA Record : 18-0-4

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: Mr. Awesome Test Result: Mr. Awesome EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neworderacademy.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: Mr. Awesome Test Result: Mr. Awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Result: Mr. Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1